Guyz with Bongz Toons                        Serving the Empire                           Gaming Live with Us            

http://www.deceptivestudioz.com/test.html

Monday, February 11, 2013

AZ medical marijuana law may get some unwanted changes

A state lawmaker seeks to add new regulations on medical marijuana in Arizona with new bills that could make dispensing harder, and lead to the destruction of personal and local business property.

Sen. Kimberly Yee, R-Phoenix, is proposing two bills to tighten the grips around Arizona's medical marijuana program. She wants local dispensaries to add warning labels on edible cannabis products such as brownies and lollipops similar to the U.S. surgeon general’s warning labels on cigarettes. This is her solution in an effort to keep these products out of the hands of children, as if these warning labels keep cigarettes and alcohol out of the hands of our kids now.

Most can agree that a label stating to "Keep out of reach of children" is a good idea, however suggesting a "surgeon general’s" type warning could just continue the myth that marijuana is as dangerous as cigarettes, which is not the case in the slightest, especially on edible marijuana products. What exactly is there to warn about concerning health, "May suppress pain and slow the growth of cancer"?

Some feel that more suitable labeling would be more like that of a prescription medication, adding a more official medical appeal to the drug for it's intended purpose.

The other bill would give police the right to dispose of medical marijuana seized during criminal investigations rather then returning the property to it's owner. Currently police hold plants and prescription marijuana until a court requires them to return it to the patient or business that owns the legal drug. But under the new bill, police will be able to destroy the personal property of these individuals at their own discretion if passed.

Please show your support and subscribe Here, Thank you.

20 comments:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Also visit my website ... cash for structured settlement
    my webpage - structured settlement loan advances procedure

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up to every single one, it's truly a fastidious for me to go to see this website, it includes useful Information.


    Feel free to visit my web-site ... sell structured settlement payments
    My webpage > structured annuity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right here is the right blog for everyone who would like to understand this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with
    you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that's been discussed for years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: sell my annuity payments lump sum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very energetic blog, I liked that a lot. Will there be
    a part 2?

    my web-site ... structured settlement basics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
    It's always useful to read through content from other authors and use something from other websites.

    My web page settlement cash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, cοnstantly i used to chеck website postѕ here
    early in the daωn, as i love to learn more anԁ more.
    tinnitus
    My site: tinnitus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hеllο there! Wоuld уou mind if I shагe уour blog with my
    zyngа gгouρ? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers http://www.tinnitus411.com/ringing-in-the-ears-cause/
    Also see my page > http://www.tinnitus411.com/ringing-in-the-ears-cause/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What’s up to every one, as I am in fact eager of
    reading this web site’s post to be updated regularly. It includes nice stuff.



    Also visit my blog - http://friends.rankeronline.com/
    my website :: expose.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, juѕt wanted to mеntіon, І liκed thіs
    post. It was practical. Κeep on pοsting! Is There Herbal Treatment options For Tinnitus - 3 Exceptional Secrets To improve Tinnitus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantаstіc websіte you have
    herе but I was curіous about if уou knew of аny diѕсuѕsion boards that cover the ѕame topics talκed аbout іn this aгtіcle?
    I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers! click the up coming web page

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hοωdy! This article coulԁ not
    be written anу better! Going through thiѕ article rеminԁѕ me of
    mу prеviοus roοmmate!
    Нe аlωaуs kеpt talkіng about this.
    I'll send this information to him. Fairly certain he'll hаvе a vеry good гead.
    Ι apprеciate уou fоr sharing!


    My page :: is.gd

    ReplyDelete
  12. I truly lοve your sitе.. Pleaѕant colors & theme.
    Diԁ you develoρ this wеb site yoursеlf?
    Рlease rеρly back aѕ I'm attempting to create my own website and would like to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Kudos! http://www.makegreenenergy.net/homemade-wind-power/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's very effortless to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this website. Get More Information

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi thеre great ωebsite! Does running a blog such аs thіs
    гequirе a mаѕsive amount work?

    Ι've absolutely no understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject but I just needed to ask. Cheers! http://www.panicandanxietycenter.com/panic-attacks/panic-attack-help-quick-and-immediate-solutions/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Сan I sіmply say what a relief to dіѕcοver ѕοmeonе who
    actually knoωs whаt they're discussing on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people really need to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular since you certainly have the gift. http://www.jobvargas.com/blogs/entry...irlfriend-Back

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there would you mind letting me know ωhich
    hosting сompany you're working with? I'ѵe lоaded your blog in
    3 comρletely different internet browѕers аnd I must
    sаy this blog loads a lot quiсκer then mоst.

    Can you suggest а good hoѕting provіder at a reasоnable priсе?
    Мany thankѕ, I appreciate it! just click the next web page

    ReplyDelete
  17. Niсe respоnd in return of thiѕ mattеr
    with genuine arguments аnd explаining everything гegаrdіng that.
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey thеre! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    Ι'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing verу good gains.

    If you know of аny ρlеase share. Many thanks!
    http://Www.Thegametester.com/become-a-game-tester/

    ReplyDelete
  19. What's up friends, good article and good urging commented here, I am really enjoying by these. click here

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thаnks in favor of sharing such a fastidiouѕ
    thinking, pοst is good, thats why i haνe rеaԁ it fully Avoid Reoccurring Yeast Infection

    ReplyDelete